Sunday 9 March 2014

NEWS: NSR Aston Martin Vantage (1173AW)


NSR Aston Martin Vantage (ASV)
1173AW, 'Gulf Edition', Blancpain GT Championship

Riddle: How many 'Gulf' liveried slot cars is enough?

Answer: You can NEVER have enough!

NSR are about to release the first 'must have' Aston Martin Vantage livery, the 'Gulf Edition' Blancpain GT Championship in Angle-winder King EVO3 (21,400 rpm @ 12 Volts 322 gr/cm) configuration.  I really liked the British GT Championship (1162AW) liveried Aston but resisted adding it to the line-up but I won't be able to resist the Gulf livery, I can't wait for this one!
  

Want to find out more about NSR slot cars?
Be our guest and CLICK HERE

────────────────────────────────

2 comments :

Ces Matt said...

And another one to add to my list.....this one is going to hurt

Ces Matt said...

And another one to add to my list, this one is going to hurt