Saturday 1 March 2008

PAGE: ManicSlots' Resprays

Welcome to ManicSlots'
Respray Gallery

With so many white kits available from Slot.it, MB Slot, Ninco and Spirit it's possible to create your own piece of 'slot soul', a unique liveried slot car with you signature.  Personally I find that there is nothing more enjoyable as racing your own liveried slot.

I thought I'd start sharing some of my resprayed and liveried slot cars as I really enjoy this aspect of our great hobby. If you're a first timer, this section is designed to inspire you to start down the road of producing your own liveried slot cars. If you have already explored this aspect of our hobby, I hope you enjoy the photos.  If you feel inclined I encourage you to send some photos of your liveries so I can share them.


The slot you're after not photographed here?  I have hundreds more slot car photos under 'Reviews', 'Immortal Slots' and the 'Gallery' sections.  Check-out the links below;
Display ManicSlots News
Display ManicSlot's Immortal Slot Car GalleryDisplay ManicSlots Gallery

────────────────────────────────

No comments :