The ManicSlot Mini Review
- The Sauber C9 represents strong collectibility
- Excellent engineering: Powerful motor/quality gearing
- Rear alloy wheels
- Adjustable pivoting motor pod
- Quality paint and finish levels
- Strong 'from the box' performance
- Fantastic level of detail
- Strong non-magnetic performer
- Weak rear tail
The Slot.it Suzuka C9 is a very popular slot car and sold out very quickly when released. As a result this slot car represents a high level of collectability. Although the ST livery could be described as simple this slot car looks very impressive on the track.
The Saubers on track performance is strong but isn't as strong as other Slot.its such as the R390, McLaren F1, Chaparral 2E or Alfa 33/3. Regardless of this the Sauber is a very impressive looking slot car with strong on track performance. Mercedes captured the attention of most the motoring world with the release of the Sauber C9 and this is a stunning slot car in any slot car line up.
Return to the ManicSlot's Gallery Here