The ManicSlot Mini Review
- The Scalextric Ferrari F2007 represents strong collectibility
- Quick change braid system/easy digital conversion system
- Quality paint and finish levels
- Strong 'from the box' magnetic performance
- High level of detail
- Poor non magnetic performance
The Scalextric modern day F1 is an impressive beast, I would go as far as to say if you want a modern F1 then you need to buy a Scalextric slot. The Ferrari F1 cars have always been very popular with slot fans selling out pretty soon after release for obvious reasons.
The Ferrari F2007 is an impressive looking slot on the track with strong magnetic performance (well under 6 seconds on my track!). I'm also very happy with Scalextric's efforts to capture Kimi's helmet design unlike some of the earlier silver helmets. If you're into F1 then these cars are a 'no brainer', get one if you can!
Return to the ManicSlot's Gallery Here