Monday 3 January 2011

NEWS: Nissan R390 GT1

Slot.it Nissan R390 GT1
3rd Le Mans 1998

Slot.it has just released the long awaited (for me anyway) Calsonic Nissan R390 GT1 which placed 3rd at Le Mans in 1998, driven by K.Hoshino, A.Suzuki and M.Kageyama.

I say long awaited because a little over 7 years ago I purchased the famous blue and white Calsonic livery in the form of a resin Team Slot R390. Sadly the finish quality on my Team Slot wasn't exactly up to par with the stunning Slot.it release, let's not even discuss the engineering. However, if I squinted hard enough I really enjoyed watching that Team Slot R390 going around the track. Now thanks to Slot.it, I know longer have to squint. :)

You can find out more about Slot.it products on the Slot.it Website Here

────────────────────────────────

No comments :