Tuesday 7 April 2015

VIDEO: The end of ManicSlots?


Is this the end of ManicSlots?
MANICSLOTS MOVES HOME

Ok so you might have noticed that ManicSlots has been a little a bit quiet of recent. Well it was time to move homes and unfortunately it's was just too difficult to move a 10 square metre slot car track without destroying it so it had to go.  But don't worry, I captured it all with time delayed photography and put it together so you can see the carnage!

While it killed me to see it go, I hope you enjoy the video.  The good news is that construction has already started on the new home of ManicSlots.


Want to find out more about slot cars?
Be our guest and STAY HERE

────────────────────────────────

2 comments :

AlotSlot said...

Nice video! I'm anxious to see the new track, but i thinck you have to work hard until you have finish again ;)

Unknown said...

Life is change!
I hope the new track is in progress.