The ManicSlot Mini Review
- The 'Test' R390 has limited collectibility on its own although some collectors are keen to have a complete set of the Le Mans 1998 R390s
- Excellent engineering: Powerful motor/quality gearing
- Rear alloy wheels
- Adjustable pivoting motor pod
- Very detailed and impressive paint and decal levels
- Excellent 'from the box' performance - currently the fastest magnetic slot car on my track!
- Fantastic level of detail
- Excellent non-magnetic performer
The Nissan R390 'Long Tail' is very popular 1:1 race car so we can expect the Slot.it release to also be very popular although it will be the 2 tone blue Calsonic race liveries that will be most popular.
The on track performance of the R390 LT is outstanding. This slot currently holds the fastest magnetic runner lap record (by 0.3 seconds) on my track and is the only FTB slot to go sub 5 seconds ever!
Return to the ManicSlot's Gallery Here