The ManicSlot Mini Review
- The Scalextric 412P has good potential to become collectible
- Front and rear lights, (appropriate low yellowish lighting levels given the era)
- Impressive 'from the box' performance, (sub 6 seconds on my track!)
- High level of detail,
- Fantastic paint finish
- Forced centring, quick change glide
- The Scalextric Classic range could do with refined driver models
- Not so good non-magnetic
The ferrari 412P is a good looking slot car running on the track. But somehow I feel the car is lacking something visually, Scalextric haven't quite hit a home run with this model like they should have.
However if it's track performance that counts the 412P is a stunner and very impressive in magnetic trim (which is what it is designed to do). I already have several of these in my collection and I have a feeling they may grow in numbers.
Return to the ManicSlot's Gallery Here