The ManicSlot Mini Review
- The Scalextric Aston Martin DBR9 is a very popular slot, it has good potential to become collectible
- Rubber aerials and rear-vision mirrors
- Front and rear lights
- Impressive 'from the box' performance, (sub 6 seconds on my track!)
- High level of detail
- Fantastic paint finish
- Strong non magnetic performer
- Significant play in rear axle, (can be fixed with a few shims)
- Rear tail prone to break
The Aston Martin DBR9 is an excellent release from Scalextric. A slot that looks as good as it performs on the track. I love the body detail, the countless vents, rubber aerials and rear vision mirrors and internal detail.
If you're a GT fan then a few of these is a must have for your collection.
Return to the ManicSlot's Gallery Here