The ManicSlot Mini Review
- The Mazda 787B has become an instant slot 'cult' classic and as a result this limited edition 'Le Mans Winners Collection' release will become very collectible
- Excellent engineering: Powerful motor/quality gearing
- Rear alloy wheels
- Adjustable pivoting motor pod
- Very detailed and impressive paint and decal levels
- Excellent 'from the box' performance (once glide is adjusted)
- Good level of detail,
- Great non-magnetic performer
- Spare rear wing provided
- Some omissions in the accuracy department, i.e. rear wheels, missing roof aerials
- Very fragile rear wing and rear vision mirrors, (racing wing can be difficult to install)
A very popular 1:1 race car (Mazda is the only Japanese manufacture to win Le Mans and they did it with this car) so it's no surprise that the Slot.it release of the Mazda 787B is an instant success.
Despite some of the accuracy issues and the VERY fragile rear wing this is a must have for any serious collector, a beautiful slot car!
Return to the ManicSlot's Gallery Here