Sunday 22 June 2014

NEWS: NSR Ford GT40 Mk II (1177SW)

NSR Ford GT40 Mk II
1177SW - 12hr Sebring 1970

NSR have just sent in some great photos of their soon to be released Sebring 12hr 1970 GT40.  I have several of NSR's GT40 and I love them, they are a fabulous slot car to drive on the track, even by NSR standards.  With close to a dozen livery variation of the GT40 already released by NSR, it takes a special livery to stand out and in my opinion, the Sebring yellow and black livery is just that.  I think this car would look awesome running around my track layout and although not in the budget, I may have to 'find' the funds for this one. :)


From NSR: 'The Ford GT40 is an innovative model with high tech components, highly performing on track still respecting the scale modellistic aspect.

Ford GT40 comes in sidewinder setup. The motor is Shark 20k which has 20000 rpm @ 12 Volts 164 gr/cm.'


Interested in checking out some more photos of NSR's epic GT40?
Visit ManicSlots' GT40 gallery below.


Want to find out more about NSR slot cars?
Be our guest and CLICK HERE

────────────────────────────────

No comments :