Monday 17 December 2007

NEWS: Slot.it McLaren FINA


SICA10B Slot.it McLaren F1 GTR FINA
RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED!

I have some really good news for Slot.it fans in Oz. Our good friends over at Armchair Racer have just informed me that the long awaited FINA McLaren F1 GTR is expected to be released on the 3rd of January 2008.

The FINA McLaren goes straight into my 'Collectors' line-up as a must have collectible slot. I've been awaiting this livery for the best part of 2007 and the McLaren really is a 'must-have' in my opinion.

---------------------
On another little bit of interesting Slot.it news, during 2008 Slot.it will be re-producing the SICA03C Porsche Italiya n.9 3rd LeMans 1989. So for all of you that missed getting one for your wifes or girlfriend's birthday, (I know I did) here's your chance! ;)

http://www.armchairracer.com.au/SlotitCars/Slotitcars.htm

────────────────────────────────

No comments :