C3380, Super Resistant Model
Scalextric will soon be releasing their new Maserati Trofeo super resistant model. As you can see from the photos Scalextric have done a pretty good job capturing the proportions of the Trofeo and detail levels look decent. As you may know I'm not a huge fan of the super resistant models but they have their purpose, bring on C3388.
From Scalextric: 'Giorgio Sernagiotto, from Italy, finished joint 3rd in the 2012 Maserati Trofeo World Championship. Following the success of the 2012 season, the Maserati Trofeo MC is repeated in 2013 on the most prestigious circuits around the world.
This Scalextric Model is Digital Plug Ready (DPR) - convert for use with the Scalextric Digital range in under sixty seconds using the C8515 Digital Plug.'
- Motor - Mabuchi SP; 18k rpm;
- Gear ratio 11:36
- Chassis - Rear Mounted Side-winder
- Motor; Rear 2 wheel drive
- Magnet - Rectangular 1.5 mm; down-force 160g
- Overall length - 156 mm
- Wheelbase - 92 mm
- Axle/Hub width - 58 mm Front; 60 mm
- Rear Tyre diameter/width - 21(ext), 16(int) x 9mm Front; 21(ext), 16(int) x 9mm Rear
- Weights - Car 90 gm
Be our guest and CLICK HERE