Le Mans 2008 category winner
Black Arrow have just released their second livery of the ever popular Aston Martin DBR9, the model comes with the following features;
- Chassis "IN-FLEX" by Black Arrow
- Motor Mount "In-Line" V1.0
- Bevel Gear Black Arrow 13/37
- Motor APACHE 28.000 rpm
- Front Tires Zero Grip Rear Tires R1
- Front Rims Delrin 0,62 gr.
- Rear Rims Aluminum 0,95 gr.
- Steel Axles 56mm
- Suspension Springs White/Green
- Wires 1,3mm Oxigen Free
- Braids 0,4mm Oxigen Free
The below video (published 26 January 2013) might help you make up your mind on the on-track performance of the BA Aston Martin - pretty impressive!
As an incentive, BA are throwing in a pair of nifty Torx Black Arrow branded screwdrivers (worth 10euro) if you purchase one of their Astons online. Head over to the BA website to take advantage of the offer, the Gulf Aston will be available for shipping from 31 July 2013.