The ManicSlot Mini Review
- Very popular Apple livery, (collectible slot)
- Good 'from the box' performance
- Very high level of detail
- Beautiful wheel detail
- Good non-magnetic performer
- Will require significant adjustment to get running well
- Basic engineering and rubber
- Models tend to be very noisy till well 'run in'
The Porsche 935 K3 is a visually stunning slot car in almost any livery, the Apple Computer may be the most collectable livery released to date. Despite the obvious performance flaws Fly slot cars can have, they are nothing a little bit of work can't fix - something you'll also find very rewarding.
On another issue it will be interesting to see if Fly engineering levels and quality control can be improved under their new management and structure.
Return to the ManicSlot's Gallery Here