C3396 Road Racing Super Sports Car
- Motor: Mabuchi SP 18k rpm
- Gear Ratio: 11:36
- Chassis: Rear Mounted Motor; Side-Winder; Rear Two-wheel drive
- Magnet: Rectangular 1.5 mm Down-force: 190 gm
- Length: 140 mm
- Wheelbase: 83 mm
- Width Axle/Hub: 58 mm Front; 58 mm Rear;
- Tyre diameter: 22(ext), 16(int), 10 mm Front; 22(ext), 16(int), 11 mm Rear
- Weights: Car 86 gm
This from Scalextric: 'TThe McLaren MP4‐12C is a sports car designed and manufactured by McLaren Automotive. It is the first production car wholly designed and built by McLaren since the McLaren F1 in 1998.
The MP4‐12C features a carbon fibre composite chassis, and is powered by a mid‐mounted McLaren M838T 3.8‐litre V8, twin‐turbo engine developing approximately 616 bhp. The car makes use of Formula 1‐sourced technologies such as "brake steer", where the inside rear wheel is braked during fast cornering to reduce under‐steer and a seven‐speed seamless Shift dual‐clutch gearbox. The MP4‐12C is largely considered one of the most distinguished sports cars available.'