Monday 18 November 2013

VIDEO REVIEW: Black Arrow Aston Martin DBR9


Black Arrow Aston Martin DBR9
BACM01C VIDEO REVIEW

And now for something a little different from ManicSlots, a slot car video review.  Multimedia (especially video) is very popular with social media so I thought I'd give the medium a go and see if it strikes an accord with the slot car community.  Bear in mind that this is ManicSlots' first attempt at this type of review so presentation quality will improve, there are already some elements of the video I would do differently.

I hope you enjoy, let me know what you think...


Old school?  For a full written review of the 2008 GT1 class Le Mans winning Aston Martin DBR9 including over 30 high-quality photos, click on the below ManicSlots' link.

Want to find out more about Black Arrow slot cars?
Be our guest and CLICK HERE

────────────────────────────────

No comments :