Saturday 16 November 2013

GALLERY - SCX Fiat Abarth 600



SCX Fiat 600 61460 Tissot

Gallery by Ivo



I don't know about you but I'm an impulsive slot car buyer and I'm not sure how, but I seem to have missed some lovely cars over the last few years. I'm not normally a fan of SCX, but after seeing a number of these Fiat Abarth 600's I tasked myself with tracking down one at reasonable $$$.

If you look at eBay the Fiat Abarth 600 seems to attract a premium for those willing to Buy-It Now however as an astute buyer I managed to pickup the Tissot 600 for a mere $48 AUD delivered from a seaside slot shop in the UK.

I have to say the car is absolutely gorgeous and very unique. Some of the early Fiat 600's from Scalextric regularly fetch in excess of 600 Euros. It's a little bit sad that SCX only made four (4) of these models because as soon as you see one of these cars in the flesh resistance is futile. .
  • Gulf
  • Tissot
  • Texaco
  • Red
There are a couple of limited editions released in Spain as well if your keen to collect them all.

I would have liked to have provided a 1:1 comparison picture however I'm unable to find the exact car in any photographs.

Enough of the waffle, I'll let the pictures do the talking.























Want to find out more about SCX slot cars?
Be our guest and CLICK HERE




────────────────────────────────

No comments :